Monday, October 20, 2008

BOONNIE EDDWARDS what have you done to my eye sight

One thursday you announced in huddle that the stock drivers were not going to have to drive in the modules any more when they were blowing the chemical dust out of the module that we were to drive away, if we had a skid on our forks we were to take it to the twilight zone and that you were going to put us on a different profile until they had cleaned up the dust. On 6/27/08 after the first break my first pull was to module 9 SAM HUMME was blowing the dust out of the module I did exactly as you had told us to do you had me set up on my computer so that I could not go to any other module I took my skids to twilight zone as you had told us to do. You drove by where I was working and I asked you to put me on a different profile you refused and told me to go home! I refused to go home I was doing my work as I had been instructed to do by Mr. Gordon HR Director and by you supervisor of stock department if I had refused to do what the both of you had told me to do you could have fired me for insubordination! Now the real problem here is that I had damage from the dust in lungs and my eyes! Wrongful termination and you are partly to blame!!!!!!!!! Now we come to my eyes and the damage in them from the dust. BONNIE EDDWARDS you knowingly,and on purpose set me up and set me to the modules where they were blowing the dangerous chemical dust not just once but many times. YOU have taken part of my eye sight away from me! Can you imagine how it would be to be blind? You did not care if you did put my eyes out you just keep sending me to module with the dust flying out of it! Do you know that it is a criminal act to have intent with bodily harm, you can probably get jail time for what you did to me I am going to talk to an attorney to see if I can take legal action against you!!!!

No comments: