Thursday, October 16, 2008

Kathy Adams HR Assistant at Big Lots fired me because I am sick from chemical dust

Kathy Adams you were in Drew Gordon's office both times when Mr. Gordon told me when they were blowing dust out of module for me to drive away as fast as I could that NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO WORK IN DUST, that the supervisors in stock would put us on a different profile until dust was cleaned up. On friday 6-27-08 that was what I was doing exactly as HR Director as instructed me to do on my job and you know that I am telling the truth because you were setting in the office listening to Mr. Gordon while he talked to me. You fired me from my job because I did my work just like HR Director told me to. I did nothing wrong except I had damage in my eyes and lungs from chemical dust. How can you terminate me from my job because the dust in BIG LOTS warehouse had made me sick taking part of my life away from me? I wonder how much money the court would give me for wrongful termination because the dust almost put my eyes out and forever damaged my lungs? Have ever thought about how it would be to smother to death? For this you fired me. Do you ever think about Ron? I don't know if you were the person who fired him or not. He was terminated ran out of money, couldn't find a job, took a plastic bag and put over his head and took his own life. If he could have gotten his unemployment maybe he would be alive today. May GOD have mercy on your souls for the way you treat the employees!!!!!!!

No comments: