Thursday, October 16, 2008

HR Director & Chemical dust

Now Mr. Gordon I have a question I want to ask you if NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO WORK IN THAT DUST what kind of horrible chemical are they using to fumigate the receiving trailers-containers? I think that you know the chemical that is in that dust or you would not have said no one should have to work in that dust. Why have you never in any safety meeting I have attended in the 12 and 1/2 years I worked at Big Lots EVER TOLD the employees that the dust could be harmful to your health that we should wear mask and safety glasses to protect ourselves? I almost believe that you could be convicted of murder for knowing that the dust is harmful and not telling the employees , allowing people to work in that dangerous chemical dust and not letting the employees know how to protect themselves. Isn't it awful to fire someone because they are sick from this chemical dust, that Big Lots has taken part of my life away from me, no Dr. can help me or ever change the damage that this dust has done to me. If only Big Lots had told me about the dust and how to protect myself from the damage it has done to me. This is to notify HR DIRECTOR Drew Gordon that if you lie about me ever again, slander my name, defame my charaacter, come to my house again or stalk me any where I will take legal action against you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: