Thursday, October 16, 2008
HR Director at Big Lots & Chemical dust
Drew Gordon: someone that worked in your office told me that you told them that I was fired because I did something wrong. The real reason that I was fired is that I have damage in my eyes and lungs from the chemical dust in the warehouse. Mr. Gordon called me into his office two times, with Kathy Adams as a witness, and told me when they were blowing the dust out of the modules that I was to drive away as fast as I could that NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO WORK IN THAT DUST that the supervisors in the stock department would put us on a different profile until the dust was cleaned up. That was what I was doing when they made me stop working on 6-27-08. I was doing my job exactly as Mr. Gordon, with a witness present, had told me to do. Terminated for doing exactly as HR Director had told me to do my job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment