Wednesday, October 15, 2008

dangerous chemical dust

Employees of any Big Lots warehouse! The receiving trailers-containers that are shipped from any foreign country to Big Lots warehouses, most come from China, have a chemical fumigation dust in them that is very hazardous to your health. SYMPTOMS OF DAMAGE that this chemical dust can do to your body are: 1. Serious damage to your eyes, whites of eyes and eye lids turn blood red with swelling and inflammation , pulsating pupil, a black circle around pupil that you can see in your line of vision, flashing bright lights in your eyes when you are in the dark. Computer says that this chemical dust can destroy your eye sight and that this damage to your eyes is totality irreversible. 2. This dust can damage your lungs. It can cause you to have emphysema. This disease is a death sentence! Damage to your lungs is permanent and irreversible there is nothing a Dr. can do for you! I also think this dust can cause lung cancer. 3. This dust can cause your heart to beat crazy with heart palpitations. My heart went crazy on me about 3 o'clock in the morning after i got home from work it beat so hard and woke me up and there were tiny knife like pains all around my heart like i was having a heart attack. I know that this dust is dangerous because I am ill from this awful dust. Big Lots never told me that this dust could be harmfull to my health in all the years i worked there. I know the above symptoms are true because the dust damaged my eyes, lungs and almost caused me to have a heart attack. BIG LOTS has taken part of my life away from me ! They also fired me from my job because I am sick from this CHEMICAL DUST! Drew Gordon HR Director in Columbus ohio warehouse called me into his office twice with his assistant Kathy Adams as witness and told me when they were blowing dust out of modules I was to drive away as fast as I could THAT NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO WORK IN THAT DUST! Now this is the HR Director of the company that said this. MR GORDON MUST KNOW WHAT CHEMICAL IS IN THIS DUST AND THAT IT IS DANGEROUS! If feel like this DUST may have damaged your health, if you are sick and feel like the dust caused it, if you have any questions that I can answer or if you need to sue this company because you are sick and part of your life is gone and need a witness to testify in court you can contact me at my e-mail address: lcsblue@aol.com

No comments: