Monday, October 20, 2008
MIKE BURGOYNE AG. DEPT. 6/27/08
one day I was working and they paged me to come into the stock office. I went into office you were in office wanting to talk to me, you tried to force me to take off my mask I Refused my DR. had told me to never be exposed to the chemical dust in the warehouse again! I was wearing the mask because of what the DR. had told me and because I did not want any more damage in my lungs! I asked you MR. BURGONYNE for the MSDS sheets for the dust or where in the warehouse that I could find them you REFUSED to tell me where they were! On 6/27/08 I was trying to work and you came out on floor and told me to get off my lift I explained to you that HR.DIRECTOR DREW GORDON had told me what to do when they were blowing the dust out of module you told me it did not matter!! TERMINATION MR. BURGONYE WRONGFUL TERMINATION!!! I think maybe this is against the law you know this could matter to you one day!!!!!! Now we come to the day the ag dept. came to the warehouse to check for the dust. You told the ag. dept. this is what the paper said Mr. Burgoyne asserted that BIG LOTS contracts w/TERMINIX for pest control when necessary. That Terminix primarily provides pheromone traps for monitoring and controlling pests. MR. BURGOYNE YOU STATED THAT THERE'S NO FUMIGATION ACTIVITY ANYWHERE ON BIG LOTS PROPERTY!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment